From infrastructure to application software to PMO support, the TriStar JV Team brings experience needed to support IT implementation and integration service projects for our clients. Our Team provides a broad spectrum of systems support capabilities with expertise from concept to operations and maintenance for a large variety of business lines on a wide range of technical platforms.
- IT Program Management Office
- Enterprise Architecture
- Financial and Administrative Systems
- Data Analytics & Management
- Financial and Administrative Systems
- Hospitality & Sports clients
- Fortune 400 and Federal clients
IT Program Management Office
TriStar helps government and commercial clients effectively manage IT requirements, implementation and service delivery across organizations. We apply structured management processes and principles to ensure delivery compliance and budgetary accountability – we measure what matters. Our clients are successful because TriStar understands the necessity of managing technology, people, and processes by streamlining the operations of high-performing organizations.
- IT governance
- IT Budget support
- Acquisition services
- IT Standards & Processes
- Acceptance testing
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Project scheduling
- Integration Planning
TriStar EA consulting services help our clients construct, implement and manage the conceptual blueprint that defines their optimal technology structure and operations. We define processes and standards by which organizations operate, the interactions that take place among these processes, and provide guidance to define technology solutions, from software applications to hardware, operating systems, security and network solutions. Our government and commercial EA clients benefit by improved adaptability to ever-changing external demands or market conditions, elimination of inefficient and redundant processes, and optimization in the use of their organizational assets.
Defined EA Services
Documented processes for identifying the appropriate service to suit the customers’ needs.
Defined EA Service Delivery Model
Identified EA roles and responsibilities with respect to each stage of services execution.
Defined Architecture Governance
Architecture decisions overseen by both business and IT.
Communications & Change Management
- Establish partnership amongst business and technology stakeholders, document communication strategy
- Communicate value proposition for EA organization
- Demonstrate clear value in staffing appropriate architects to the most challenging business unit projects
- Clearly and regularly report EA-driven business metrics to stakeholders
- Organize EA and business unit blueprinting efforts with common playbook
The ability to protect networks and critical infrastructure are among the highest priorities for national security, defense and commercial industry. TriStar works with federal and commercial clients to enhance shared awareness of response to network vulnerabilities, threats, and events, enabling our clients to act quickly to identify, address, and mitigate cyber threats. TriStar's IT security experts deliver integrated, proven solutions to meet the most difficult security challenges – we help find the best way forward in the way technology is used to protect people, organizations and assets.
- SOC requirements and set up
- Vulnerability management
- Full stack threat detection
- Solutions for Hybrid environments
- Compliance controls
- Identify & Prevent Threats
- Protect Data & Applications
- Implement & Enforce Policies & Quidelines
- Penetration Testing
Enterprise Security Considerations
- Protect and Defend Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Against Intentional or Accidental Security Threats
- Integrate the physical access controls (PACS) into the enterprise system architecture
- Implement Security and Privacy Controls for The Development and deployment of The Internet of Things (IOT)
- Develop a Dynamic Data Management System (DDMS) That is Scalable, Robust and Secure
Financial & Administrative Systems
Through the intelligent use of technology and our deep industry expertise, TriStar enables our federal and commercial clients to execute the critical core financial, business and administrative processes to maximize their mission and their budgets. We implement new ERP systems, modernize legacy systems, integrate procurement/asset, invoice, receivable, HR/payroll, travel, and provide reporting and data analytic solutions. TriStar services set the standard for financial and administrative performance and accountability for our clients.
Full IT lifecycle support
- Core Financial Systems
- Human Capital Systems
- Asset Management Systems
- Employee Scheduling Systems
- Procurement Systems
IT Support Services
- Requirements gathering
- System Integration
Data Analytics and Management
TriStar understands that data analytics, management and business intelligence provides our federal and commercial clients with the ability to explore data to create and refine organizational and business strategies. We work with our clients to utilize and deliver techniques that range from simple trend analysis to predictive or event driven analytics that can be used to assess, dissect, scrutinize, and interpret information. These processes and tools support calculated decision-making and assess performance within and across organizations. Our services and expertise includes:
- Information Governance, Analysis & Strategy Development
- Commercial tool deployment
- Data management/architecture support
- Data Visualization
- Data Warehouse/BI
- Dashboard development
- Data analytics